Monday, February 15, 2010

Home Stay and Stirling Arrival

On Wednesday we were bussed over to Stirling to stay with a host family. I was with one other girl, and we just had a host mom. She was a very sweet lady with the cutest accent! We also got to meet two of her seven grandchildren while we were there. Her daughter owns a hair salon in Stirling so I get discounts there while I am here:) While we were staying with our host families, the group of students got together during the days for some group activities. We visited the Stirling Castle, the Wallace Monument, and even went "10 pin" bowling and got to see Avatar. Saturday we were brought to the campus from our home stay, and finally got to unpack for good! Living out of suitcases is such a hassle, and it feels so good to be settled in! Our rooms are pretty small, but they have lots of storage area, and I find it to be pretty cozy. Here is a picture of me and my host mom, and I will be adding all of my pictures to Facebook as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment